Directions – A30 from Exeter
(for Sat Nav we recommend navigating to Tregatta to avoid narrow lanes)
- shortly after Launceston, slip road to Camelford A395
- Take A395 towards Camelford
- Continue until A395 meets the A39 at a T junction (not to scale on the above map)
- Turn left onto the A39 towards Camelford
- Before you reach Camelford, you will see a right turn onto the B3314, signposted Tintagel
- Take the B3314 (past Collans Cross kennels) until you reach a cross roads
- Go across, (sign posted Tintagel) then take the first right B3263 (sign posted Tintagel)
- Continue along this road through Trewarmett
- Continue through Trewarmett towards Tintagel. (Your sat nav may tell you to turn left in Trewarmett, but this will take you down a very narrow lane)
- Turn left at the sign for Treknow (at Tregatta Corner)
- You will see a grassy bank with a bench on it outside the Trenowan B&B and Penallick Hotel
- Take the unmade road down past the Atlantic View Hotel – take care, there are many pot holes!
- Continue past the large 3 storey house (Tregosse) on your right
- The Bluff Centre and Little Bluff are on the left hand side at the end of the lane.
Please do not park outside, but park in one of the spaces in the car park.
If you miss the turning to Treknow, and find yourself in the village of Tintagel, come out of the village towards Camelford go past Tintagel Primary School (on your left) and look for the sign to Treknow on your right (second right, at Tregatta Corner).
The Bluff Cornwall
Cornwall, PL34 0EP
call: +44(0)1840 770033
If you are using Sat Nav without UK postcodes we are: 50.6463N and 4.7556W